The Decree with changes in Rules of transportation of cargo by road transport in Ukraine was signed by Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine. The document provides introduction of electronic consignment note.
On Friday, July 12, we are going to invite you to the press-conference “Electronic consignment note: like a new Decree of Ministry of Infrastructure will change the market”.
Participants of the event are:
- Safarov Farid Kamil ogly, CEO of Directorate of digital infrastructure in transportation industry of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Andrii Ivasiv, Co-founder of Delivery Group
- Andrii Yerashov, Head of Committee of enterprise development of Union of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs
- Oksana Ferchuk, Chief of electronic documents exchange service “Vchasno”
- Vladyslav Prytomanov, Executive of duties in section “Transport” of Better Regulation Delivery Office (BRDO)
Time and place: Friday, July 12, at 10:30 a.m.
Location: Interfax-Ukraine, Kyiv city, 8/5A Reitarska street
On issues relating to accreditation or additional information, do not hesitate to call at phone number (098) 562 54 97 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Facebook profile (Viktoriia Dubovska, Communication manager of service “Vchasno”).